Managed Print Services
At NuLeaf Office Solutions, we define Managed Print Services (or MPS) as a solution that integrates your printers, software, and supplies in order to help you streamline communication and document workflow more efficiently. Not all MPS solutions are created equal and what works for one company may not work for another. With 40 years industry experience, we can assess your print environment and current process to customize a solution for your business. MPS can be added at the time you purchase or lease your copier or printer, or later on.
If you’ve lost control of how much paper is being printed, how much toner is being ordered, who uses what printer, or how to securely send and print documents within your infrastructure or via mobile devices, you are the perfect candidate to discover how MPS can help your business.
You may have the right printers and machines already in place, and simply need some guidance from our experts to help maximize those tools already onsite. Because we are an Authorized MPS Dealer for both HP and Lexmark, NuLeaf has the benefit of giving you choices when it comes to the software, equipment and supplies, plus we have more flexibility to offer exclusive discounts to our clients.
How it Works
MPS involves the following:
- Environment Assessment- Capture as much information as possible regarding your current print environment.
- Design a Solution- Whether it be cutting costs, reducing print, or making document workflow more secure and efficient, our solution will correct the inefficiencies we spot from our assessment.
- Proposal- We provide a comprehensive, easy-to-understand proposal for a custom solution built to your specific needs.
- Implementation– We come onsite to train all staff on any new equipment, software applications, and departmental process changes to ensure the program’s success.
- Ongoing Service- We make an effort to meet with you every three months not only to review volumes and costs, but to make sure your staff is receiving proper support.
In the end,
We believe a successful Managed Print Services solution is an organic result of providing full and quality service for your print environment from start to finish. There are many different models of equipment, software applications, tools and techniques we utilize for our clients, which is why we work directly with you to determine the right combination for your business.